Monday, November 15, 2010

Oranges!!

I'm crazy.

I was over at my girlfriends the other day and she gave me an orange. It was absolutely lovely. So I went home and literally ate every orange in the house (there were probably only six but it sounds cool). Anyway, it just got me thinking how great fruit is! I'm now committing myself to eat more in-season fruits around the year as it can only be good for you. That's not exactly speculation either, science has already shown that eating in season does have health benefits. And in a world where global warming dominates the contemporary consciousness, buying local and seasonal fruits means less transportation and less energy wasted on artificial growing. So, here's to oranges!


By the way,
It should be compulsory to watch Clockwork Orange at least once in your life...



I could now go on about other things Orange but ABSOFROCKINLUTELY did a fantastic job of it.

Rock on
x

No comments:

Post a Comment